4th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Economics System and Industrial Security Engineering (IEIS’2017)
24-27 July, 2017, Kyoto, Japan, with satellite sessions in Beijing, China
China Center for Industrial Security Research of Beijing Jiaotong University, China
The International Center for Informatics Research of Beijing Jiaotong University, China
School of Economics and Management of Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Kyoto University, Japan
Informatics Research Centre, University of Reading, UK
NSFC (National Natural Science Foundation of China)
K. C. Wong Education Foundation (Hong Kong)
Sino-EU Doctoral School for Sustainability Engineering (Program in Logistics, Information, Management and Service Science)
EU FP7 (7th Framework Programme)
Beijing Logistics Informatics Research Base
Key Laboratory of Logistics Management and Technology of Beijing
In order to provide a forum for scholars and practitioners in the world to discuss the problems in industrial economics and industrial security theories and practices, International Conference on Industrial Economics System and Industrial Security Engineering (IEIS’2017) will be held on 24-27 July, 2017 in the University of Kyoto, Japan. This is to call for proposals for special sessions or workshops to simultaneously take place with IEIS’2017.
Accepted papers, presented at the conference by one of the authors, will be published in the Proceedings (CD-ROM) of IEIS’2017. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality. The proceedings will be published by Springer and sent to ISI-Knowledge for CPCI-S (former ISTP) indexing and Elsevier for EI Compendex indexing. The authors with excellent papers in conference proceedings will be invited to publish their academic thought and methods in some international academic journals indexed by SSCI/SCI or EI with high priority.
The topics of interest for the proposed special sessions or workshops include, but are not limited to:
Industrial Structure Security
Industrial Organization Security
Industrial Distribution Security
Industrial Policy Security
Early Warning of Industrial Securities
Guidelines for submitting a Workshop/Special Session Proposal
Proposals for Workshop/Special Sessions Would Contain:
(1) Title of Workshops/Special Sessions
(2) Scope and Topics
(3) Profile of Session Organizer(s) (including his/her photo)
(4) Contact Info. (E-mail address and Phone Number)
Paper Submission and Review of Workshop/Special Sessions:
(1) All Special Session/Workshop papers would be submitted through the online submission system http://icir.bjtu.edu.cn/ieis2017 or http://www.gsais.kyoto-u.ac.jp/staff/liang/ieis2017.
(2) Each workshop/special session could accept no less than 6 papers.
(3) If the number of submissions OR the number of accepted papers OR the number of registered participants is less than 4, the organizing committee will be free to decide whether to cancel the Special Session/Workshop or merge with others.
Support for Workshop/Special Session Organizers:
(1)The organizers will be awarded a certificate for their contributions to the conference.
(2) The organizers will be selected to publish their academic thought and methods in the SCI or EI journals with higher priority.
Important Deadlines for Workshop/Special Sessions:
25 March, 2017 Proposals for workshop/special sessions
25 March, 2017 Deadline for submission of full papers
10 April, 2017 Acceptance/Rejection notification
25 April, 2017 Final Paper submission and registration
24-27 July, 2017 Conference open
We appreciate that if you would like to forward this Call for Special Sessions/Workshops to those who might be interested in. For further information, please visit the website http://icir.bjtu.edu.cn/ieis2017 or http://www.gsais.kyoto-u.ac.jp/staff/liang/ieis2017.